5 famous people wearing sunglasses
Undoubtedly, celebrities are the ones who mark the great trends in fashion and accessories. Their choices and tastes in clothes and accessories never go unnoticed and are always subjected to a thorough analysis. It’s a way to know their personality and, in this way, get a little closer to the '' stars ''. What models have celebrities chosen this year?
1. Emma Roberts has opted for a white-colored glasses with the cat eye finish, which harmonize with her face. A perfect combination for this summer-spring, with much style and glamor. We love how Emma has combined her glasses with her white and angelic outfit. Something that favors her a lot.
2. Gigi Hadid, one of the most successful models of today, has opted for geometric glasses with a thin metal frame and a diluted brown-gray crystal. A classic and imperishable style that adapts to any look, like a modern denim jacket. But we already know, that whatever Gigi puts on will be luxurious.
3. Ryan Gosling dazzles with his impeccable appearance. A gray suit accompanied by a white shirt slightly unbuttoned, simple and effective. Aviator style glasses crown his look, with an animal print frame, which also happened to be a classic.
4. Jake Gyllenhaal has chosen apparently a simple and unnoticed combination . A classic navy blue suit with a buttoned white shirt and an austere black tie. Nothing extravagant, but highly elegant. His appearance is culminated by the brown glasses of rectangular frame, classic in his style that never go out of fashion and that combine perfectly with any outfit.
5. Finally, we finish our list with another iconic fashion woman, Cara Delevigne. There is an own style marked by round glasses, with mirrored dark lenses and a thin metallic frame. Accessory that complements a discreet outfit of black color. The gray knitted cap adds a bold touch. The look composed of contradictions that give an interesting result.
If you also want to complete your appearance with stylish glasses and mark your own style, visit our Ibiza and Menorca collections. There you will find yours.