The best clubs and parties in Ibiza
The fame of Ibiza's nightlife crosses borders and extends throughout the world. The most famous nightclubs and DJs are the presentation cards of this magical island. From Monday to Sunday the party is active at full capacity, offering the most spectacular and sensational shows of techno, house and electro. Are you a lover of electronic music? Then you must visit Ibiza, along with its best clubs.
1. Ushuaïa. An exotic name for a singular place. From six in the afternoon until 12 at night, six hours of partying, of better music and entertainment. Located in the open air and led by a huge stage, where you can contemplate the best musicians of the genre, as well as dismiss the day and contemplate the best sunset. David Guetta, Martin Garrix, Kygo, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike are some of its main stars.
2. Amnesia. One of the veteran club members of the island, whose opening dates back to 1976. More than 40 years of activity and experience. On several occasions this club was awarded the title of the best club of the year by International Dance Music Awards. The best known party of this nightclub is the foam party, a fun event that will refresh you in a warm Mediterranean night, with catchy rhythms of electronic music. A quintessential party with which the essence of the Ibizan night is identified. Do not let go of your swimsuit even at night.
3. Pachá. Another of the oldest temples of nightlife. The group is present in more than 12 countries, although the most important and emblematic club is on the island of Ibiza. Of the best-known parties in this room, F *** me I'm Famous, directed by David Guetta, stands out; as well as other DJ's, such as Bob Sinclar, Robin Schulz and others.
4. Privilege. If you want to visit the biggest disco in the world, then you must go to Privilige, according to the Guinness Book of Records. This room welcomes more than 10 thousand people, here you will never be without atmosphere. You can lose yourself in its immense facilities with the best tech, house and trance of the present and tour its large indoor pool, contemplate the thematic shows and hypnotize yourself with the dance of the go-go dancers.
5. Lastly, the Bora Bora nightclub located on the beach d'en Bossa deserves mention. The very Spanish concept of ''chiringuito '' (a bar on the coast of the sea) exceeded by the party and the good atmosphere. All the celebration in broad daylight, so do not let go of your swimsuit and your sunglasses while dancing in the sea water or under a palm tree.
And so that your party never stops even during the day, we recommend our Ibiza Collection, so that you are totally tuned to the island and its days of debauchery. Those clubs are actually our inspiration, where it all started. Every single one of our sunglasses has that essence in them.